Monday, September 14, 2009

Medium Collage


I am a novice to photoshop so my apologizes. As far as my medium goes, I selected a Blackberry. A Blackberry is an evolution to a standard cell phone. With Blackberrys people can now not only text and make calls, but send emails and be connected to the world wide web at all times. People can do simple tasks such as checking their email or even find out what the wheather is going to be by a few buttons. Although there is numerous contents for this medium I picked the Internet. This is because now one does not need to be in front of their computer to do their daily tasks and in turn saves time. The message that comes from this I believe is that with this phone more people are connected in a way that they were not before. People can talk, text, type a blog, email or even play games together in an extremly simple manner. It does not take a professional to function the phone, meaning a wide variety of people can become a part of it. It takes many machines and connects them into one extending the eye, hand and mind as McLuhan would put it.
Thank you for reading, I'll do my best to improve on my weak collage.

No comments:

Post a Comment